Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heart Day!

We had some fun Valentine's activities this year. Joshua had a party at preschool, and got to pick out cards for his friends. I think I was as excited as he was ... it's like I'm reliving my childhood. He chose Spiderman cards and decorated his bag with Star Wars stickers and drawings of jedi ships and lightsabers (I know you're all shocked, right?) Livi has to do everything Joshua does, so I let her decorate her own Valentine's bag with Tinkerbell stickers. Notice her tummy is completely covered in marker, which explains the removal of her shirt. =) Jason and I went to lunch on Monday, and had fun talking about our past Valentine's (this is our tenth spent together). The food was yummy, and we even squeezed in some dessert (special occasions call for some squeezing)! Happy Valentine's Day from the Davis Family!!

1 comment:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Yeah! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Sounds like you had a good time! Don't worry.. it must be a Dalby thing to relive our childhoods... I DEFINITELY did it yesterday with McKenna's partay.... it was a little over board probably! Most of all I love in the picture of Live that the milk is out on the counter... classic! :)