Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Reluctant Sunbeam...

It's a new year. That means no more nursery for Olivia. Her first week in Sunbeams, she was a bit shocked... No toys? No bubbles? No twirling time?! Five minutes into primary, Livi's teacher brought her to my Sunday School class saying she needed to use the potty. The moment we got to the bathroom, I realized this was actually a ploy to speak to me in private. She pulled me down to her level and whispered urgently, "Mommy, I do NOT like my new class. I want to go back to my old class RIGHT NOW." I spent the next five minutes persuading her that Sunbeams is the greatest class ever (some bribery may have been involved, but I'll never admit it). This week was much better. Thank goodness... our candy supply is running low. =)

3 comments:

Jeff and Ari said...

We would love to get together for lunch sometime! Let me know what days work best for you and when you get settled. I don't work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so those are usually best for us! I can't wait to meet your cute kiddos!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Oh my word... I want to go back to nursery too now that you've pointed out all those great things! :) Hope she keeps doing better! Love ya!

Jesica

Tara Hibbard said...

I think this is one of the funniest things I have ever read! Haha I can seriously picture the scenario. Love you!