Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date Night!

Last night, Jason sent me a text from work...

"Can you get the kids ready to go to my parents? I arranged everything and we're going to a Jazz game tonight, just me and you, K? Love you!"

Once I got over the shock (Jason is NEVER able to get away from work on a Friday night), I jumped up and down, clapping my hands. I love date nights! The game was a blast. We had great seats, and Jason even gave Steve Nash a high-five... (By the way, Steve Nash has REALLY sweaty hands)

After the game, we stopped by In-N-Out for Neapolitan shakes and fries, and our night was complete. It was fun to spend time with my hubby. Hooray for date nights!

1 comment:

Tara Hibbard said...

Oh my goodness so fun! So glad you guys were able to have a fun night together! Love you!