Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brick Oven

When we found out we were moving back to Utah, I got excited to visit all the places you can only find in Utah... one of those being Brick Oven. I worked there when Jason and I were dating (oh my gosh, that feels like FOREVER ago), and I really needed some good broccoli soup. We finally went there a few days ago to celebrate our nephew's Birthday. Happy Birthday Joey! The kids were more interested in balloons and suckers than lunch, but it was fun nonetheless. I haven't been to the B.O. in four years, and you know what? It hasn't changed ONE BIT. Now that I've been to Cafe Rio and Brick Oven, I'm ready to hit Magleby's Fresh (OK, so I just realized my list of places to visit in Utah is 90% restaurants... yum).

1 comment:

Tara Hibbard said...

Oh my gosh! Jealous! I LOVE Brick Oven! Love you! I get to see you next weekend!