Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lovin' Summer!

We have been having a ton of fun this summer! (Actually, our air conditioning wasn't working for a few weeks and I convinced myself that I HATE summer. . . then it got fixed, and the world was right again.  I heart air conditioning).  We found an awesome splash park near our home, and we seem to find ourselves there most days.  The kids think it is the coolest place on earth.  A few pictures of the fun . . .
On the way home, it's tradition to stop at the snow cone shack.  Oh my gosh, they are SO GOOD!
 I know the day has been a success when my kids look like this on the way home . . .
 
Hooray for summer!!  Don't leave us anytime soon!

4 comments:

Tara Hibbard said...

I see you broke out the new suits, they are sooo cute! I love how the pictures really show the personalities of your sweet kids. I especially like the picture of Livi "sticking it" I can just hear her little voice saying "Ta-da!" Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Such cute pics! Love the sleeping ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy wearing the kids out days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn Family said...

Shanna-your kids are soooo adorable. That splash park looks so fun. Where is it? We may have to try it out. I think my kids would love it.

Sydney said...

Shanna - your kids are ADORABLE! Livi's swimsuit is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week!