Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Little Gymnast!

Olivia started gymnastics this month.  She LOVES it.  She may be the tiniest gymnast in the class, but she is most definitely the biggest diva.  She has learned to walk on the balance beam, do a forward roll, swing on the high bars, and she is working on her cartwheel . . .  
 
 
Her favorite thing of all is to "stick it" after each trick.  She yells, "TA DA!" for everyone in the class to hear.  Let's just say, she isn't afraid of the spotlight.  Go Livi! 

4 comments:

Chris'sBlog said...

Are you kidding... so adorable. It so reminds me of us when we were in gymnastics! It's a good thing she isn't shy... right?! :) Maybe she'll be a star one day and make you lots of money. I'm picturing right now what she'd be like on Toddler's and Tiaras!

Chris'sBlog said...

P.S.... You HAVE to watch this video!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s

Tara Hibbard said...

Oh my goodness is it me or did Livi all of a sudden grow up!? She looks so cute out there! I hope she sticks with it!

Sydney said...

My favorite part: littlest girl, biggest DIVA! This is SO cute Shanna. Livi is a doll!