Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 29 on Sunday . . . 29!  (That's much too close to 30 in my opinion).  Jason and I went to dinner on Saturday night, and then he took me to see Harry Potter.  On Sunday he made me a big breakfast and got all the kids ready for church (OK, I might have helped a little in the hair department . . . that would just be scary), and then we went to his parent's house for a Birthday party with our nephew, Tanner.  He and I are Birthday buddies.
As I get older, birthdays become more and more sentimental for me.  All the cards, the phone calls, and the birthday wishes make me realize how blessed I am to have so many people in my life who love me.  Thank you to everyone who made my Birthday special.  I'd better enjoy this last year as a twenty-something . . . Life pretty much ends at 30.  Just Kidding!

1 comment:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

I know you too well to know that you aren't just kidding :) Don't worry... I will always be right behind ya! Happy b day sista!