Monday, July 25, 2011

Visiting Salt Lake

Jason's sister and her kiddos came to Utah for a visit. (We are loving being in Utah for this reason- we get to see everyone and we never have to travel!)  We decided to purchase "Visit Salt Lake" passes, which give you three days to visit all the fun places in Salt Lake for one great price.  Of course we had to get our money's worth, so in three short days we visited: the Children's Museum, the Hogle Zoo, the Lion House, the Planetarium, Red Butte Gardens, the Museum of Ancient Life, and the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point.  It was a whirlwind, but totally worth it.  We had a great time.

About a million pictures to catalog our adventures . . .

 
 
We couldn't have asked for a better group to see Salt Lake with.  We miss them already.  (And now I seriously feel like I've been to every fun place there is in Utah . . . and I really need a nap!)

2 comments:

Jordan and Katie said...

that was a ton of fun!! I'm so glad we got to go to some of those places I've been meaning to go to but never made it to until then. I'll have to send you some of the cute pics I got too. Great photos!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

And you certainly deserve a nap! Looks like everything was super fun though! Love ya!

Sista