Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Translator

Ethan knows precisely 2 words . . . "hi," and "mama."  This doesn't stop him from trying to communicate.  He spends %99.9 of his day pointing and grunting at everything around him.  He has become quite famous to those who know him for his "eh, eh, eh!"  Luckily we have Olivia, who is Ethan's self-designated translator.  A few examples . . .

Ethan: "eh, eh, eh!"
Olivia: "Mom, Ethan is telling you his favorite color is yellow."


Ethan: "eh, eh, eh!"
Olivia: "Mom, Ethan says he wants us all to have ice cream cones."


Ethan: "eh, eh, eh!"
Olivia: "Mom, Ethan says he wants to be an angry bird for Halloween."

It's a good thing I have my little translator around.  What would I do without her?

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love it! I agree with the ice cream cone one! :)

Tara Hibbard said...

Haha so cute! Love Livi's shirt! I love the idea of Ethan being an angry bird for Halloween!!! haha