Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farewell to Summer!

The kids and I had an end-of-summer party yesterday.  Both Joshua and Livi start school in the next few days, and we wanted to do some of our favorite summer things to celebrate.

First we went to the movie theatre and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 . . .
Then we had a picnic at the splash park . . .
We had fun spending the day together, and we're a little sad to say goodbye to the freedom of our summer days.  Ethan and I are going to miss the kids so much . . . but I can't really talk about that or I'll start crying.  Goodbye Summer!  We'll miss you!

1 comment:

Chris'sBlog said...

Hang in there sis! I'm sure you will be sad... for... a minute... then you can shop, with only Ethan... and you will be in Heaven :) Love you! Can't wait to see their first day of school outfits!