Monday, July 14, 2008

A Day in Jason's Shoes (The Ones He's Always Getting Rid of so He Can Get New Ones) ...

Jason spends most of his waking hours as a manager for Qdoba Restaurants. He recently became certified as a trainer, and has been moving from store to store strengthening the customer service skills in his region. Jason works hard, and we love him for that. We also love him for the free food he brings home every night! (After all this time, I still crave the Mango Salad. Yum!) I know Jason's home from work when I hear "Pa!!!" and a mad rushing sound as Joshua and Livi race to the front door. They love to play football together (Even Livi), watch Spongebob, and run in the grass outside. Jason's a great dad! Our computer is Jason's second love -I insist on being his first. He's always researching new cars, cell phones, or other electronics I'm sure we don't need but he considers to be "investments". What's funny is the computer was supposedly MY Valentine's gift. Hmm ...

1 comment:

Matt Brown said...

Jason, it's okay, I understand the electronics investments. You can ask Mandy, I'm the same way (see our blog for latest post about new cell phones). :D