Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Day in Shanna's Shoes (The Flip-Flops That Have Sadly Replaced Her Cute, Uncomfortable Shoes) ...

I'm a mom ... so obviously the majority of my day centers around my two sweet kids. We love to spend time at the park, the library, or the swimming pool. We have a blast together, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the opportunity to stay home with them. I have this little hobby (OK, so my family says it's a major obsession) called "ebay shopping." Finding adorable clothes for my kids at way cheap prices gives me a total high. However, I recently decided I need to slow it down a bit when I saw Olivia has 23 dresses hanging in her closet! In February, I was called to serve as a ward missionary. At first I was terrified. Missionary work is contagious though, and I have grown to love my calling. I now find myself reading "Preach My Gospel" and using phrases like "O.Y.M." (Open Your Mouth). Who would have guessed?

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

CUTE BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us said...

I am thinking the 23 dresses are pretty adorable. It's a great picture. Your bangs are pretty adorable too.

Kaarsten