Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Our family had a great 4th together! The kids and I went to a barbeque with my parents while Jason worked. Later, we met up for dinner and fireworks. Joshua was so excited ... well, until the fireworks actually started. Then he and Livi decided fireworks are more terrifying than they are exciting. Joshua kept saying, "The bombs are too loud!" With their heads buried into my shoulders, Jason and I enjoyed a great show. As we packed up to leave, Joshua surprised us by saying, "That was fun Mom!!"

2 comments:

The Dickinson's said...

Hi Shanna! I was so excited to see that you found my blog. Your little family is so cute! I had no idea that you moved to Colorado. I'm glad to hear that your enjoying it! By the way you look so beautiful, I love your hair. Everytime I walk past Argento i think of the good times we had. I hope all is well with you guys. You will have to tell your sister jessica I said hi. Keep in touch. Love ya!

Erin said...

Shanna! It is so great to hear from you! I've been wanting to get back in touch with you, so I am glad you found my blog. Your blog is way cute by the way. I am so happy to see that you and Jason are doing well. You guys have beautiful children! Be sure to keep in touch. My email address is erin.go.braugh4@gmail.com.